- Preliminary Ecological Appraisals
- Phase 1 Surveys
- Biodiversity Audits
PEA, PHASE I & NVC SURVEYS
Why Choose Focus Ecology?
A Preliminary Ecological Appraisal (PEA) is the typical starting point for most projects, and is commonly requested by the Local Planning Authority. This type of ecology survey provides an initial baseline site audit and will highlight the need for any further survey work. It is usually supported by a third-party data search.
We pride ourselves on the expertise of our in-house botanical surveyors, who are all experienced in the survey and identification of a wide range of species and habitats.
Our Expert Ecologists Can Help
Focus Ecology can provide advice, surveys and reports as required for the following:
• Preliminary Ecological Appraisals (PEA)
• Third-party Data Searches
• BREEAM Ecology Assessments
• Phase I Habitat Surveys
• Phase II Botanical Surveys
• Biodiversity Assessments/Calculations
• National Vegetation Classification (NVC) Surveys
• Plant Species Identification
• Bespoke Botanical Investigations
• Fungal surveys & identification
Download our free Ecological Survey Calendar to help keep your development on track. Please seek advice from one of our qualified ecologists before scheduling any work.