- Planning Surveys
- Safety Surveys
- Mortgage Surveys
- Estate Management
- Practical Works
Why Choose Focus Ecology?
Focus Ecology have an experienced in-house arboricultural team ready to assist you with the full spectrum of tree survey requirements. Trees present a material consideration in the planning process.
We have a proven-track record in delivering arboricultural solutions and planning consents for clients. We maintain a proactive and open dialogue with our clients and council officers to ensure that the process is smooth and developments are delivered in line with requirements and expectations.
The typical starting point for many projects is a tree constraints survey compliant with BS5837: 2012.
Trees in relation to design, demolition and construction’ is the typical starting point for many projects. In addition to this baseline survey, we are also pleased to offer a range of other associated arboricultural services.
• Arboricultural Impact Assessments (AIA)
• Arboricultural Method Statements
• Arboricultural supervision and Clerk of Works
• Inspection of trees for Health and Safety (Hazard Surveys)
• Mortgage / Insurance tree reports
• Tree protection planning
• Tree-climbing inspections
• Tree tagging and identification
• Estate management and woodland management plans
• Tree health inspections and advice (e.g. tree disease and decay)
• Tree work to BS3998:2010 British Standard
Call Focus Ecology today on 01905 780 700 to discuss your specific requirements.